Our Chicago, IL office has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to join our expanding team. As a Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the foundation of your career by joining an ENR top ranked program management and construction-management-for-fee firm. You will be an essential member of our growing team by transforming our client’s vision into a strategy, converting that strategy into a plan, and moving quickly into executable action.
- Resolves complex aviation construction project related issues, disputes and disagreements
- Develops, assigns and monitors performance of OAR’s relative to assigned construction projects
- Reviews status and overall construction project progress relative to submitted construction schedules
- Reviews all change orders from all construction projects and assesses the impact
- Assists regional directors and other facilities management staff with bid and contract planning
- Assesses bid specifications and probability of completion under stated timeline
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Reviews and verifies submitted applications for payment and performs overall fiscal management of multiple construction projects
- Provides functional direction over areas of responsibility, including construction project schedules, cost control, dispute resolution, contract administration and quality control
- • Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Construction Management or related field
- • Minimum (7) years of experience in the construction industry, preferably aviation
- • Demonstrated ability to interact in a cooperative and effective manner with clients and regulatory agencies and the ability to manage multiple/simultaneous projects
- • Demonstrated ability to coordinate the work of consultants
- • Strong organizational and time-management skills
McKissack & McKissack is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and provides employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply.